What are good questions to ask?
To learn the best ways of working async-first, there are some great common questions and broad answers:
- How should I plan?
- How should I hire?
- How should I review progress?
- How should I build culture?
In a simplified way, it's all about over-communication and having no assumptions.
But... how will I learn?
The process is simple and, you guessed it, async!
- Tell me what you're looking for, why you're looking for it, and how have you failed to implement it before.
- I won't reply until you've paid for the consultation. Pricing is $249 one-time, valid for 3 months (unlimited replies). You can pay here.
- I will send no marketing bullshit.
- I won't save your email address anywhere.
- I won't email you. I will only reply to your emails.
- Nothing is automated.
- I might provide links to content I haven't written, for you to dig deeper, if you want, and everything else will be written by me.
- If you don't like my first reply, tell me and I'll fully refund you.